According to the Feng Shui teaching circles in a House are a symbol of wealth and well-being. Follow this philosophy and continue with the topic “Circular forms” by putting a round sofa in your living room. Semicircular and circular sofas are not only comfortable, but would create also a harmonious atmosphere in the room. Learn how to set up a modern living room with a circular couch and decorate.
Furniture selection and Setup
1. Select such furniture that follow the lines of the sofa. For example, chairs with curved arm – and backrests and round or oval coffee tables.
2. first, find the perfect place for your sofa and arrange the rest of the furniture to it around. Although it would fit nicely in the corner of the room, you don’t be afraid to put the furniture if you want to set up a room with a circular sofa away from the wall. Make the sofa in front of a fireplace or a large TV.
3. make the coffee table, side tables and chairs around the couch to create a comfortable seating area. Follow the curve of the sofa.
1. choose energy for prosperity round rugs to the Feng Shui positive influence. Get also color and texture to the room with carpets.
2. have framed artwork or family pictures in the round instead of rectangular frame. Round wall mirrors with decorative frames are another great idea for Living Room Decoration .
1. buy home accessories in round shapes. For example, round rather than just vases and round baskets, where you can keep remote controls and other small items.
2. switch the hardware of all furniture pieces that have straight lines. Buy round knobs and handles, so that this furniture will be adapted to the subject.