Antique furniture is one of the keys to decoration. With grace gives style of a room is not as expensive as you might think. Going to an antique dealer can be very expensive, because you end up having to pay for the restoration. However, if you look around in secondhand markets you are likely to come across some surprising finds at reasonable prices.
Here are ten household helpful hints for furniture styles and placement:
1. If there is a special piece of antique furniture in the room will likely become the central element, so organize according to it.
2. Restoring, stripping, or paint a piece of furniture can give a new lease of life.
3. Reupholstering chairs, armchairs, sofas is a cheap way of restructuring furniture.
4. Furniture on wheels and a folding chair and tables are ideal for small, multifunctional spaces.5. Furniture can be used strategically to divide the space and create different ambiences.
6. Architecturally inspiring spaces should be provided for clean, fresh-line furniture.
7. When choosing furniture, analyze what pieces are really necessary and which can be done via with.
8. Auxiliary tables, such as tables, are of vital importance for multi-purpose rooms.
9. Use a piece of antique furniture for inspiration or as a starting point, when appropriate.
10. Use furniture to link the different rooms of the house together .